IN THE COURT OF DISTRICT JUDGE LAHORE.
Doctor Masood Tariq R/O at present Saudi Arabia Through Mahmood Ahmed S/0 Ghulam Naqahband Khan CASte Rajput R / 0 Chak No 138 , G,B Tehsil and distt, Faisalabad General power of Attorney .
Titled : - consolidation of cases.
Application for Transfer of case titled Haroon vs Rana Iftikhar Etc. from the court of Mr Imran Akram chadhuary civil judge Lahore to the court of Mr Asim Hafeez civil judge lahore, because of earlier the same matter was already pending /subjuidice in the court of Mr Asim Hafeez civil judge lahore.
May it please your honour : -
1. That the petitioner is a the general power of attorney of the Mr. Doctor Masood Tariq , and the earlier a case was filed by the respondent etc against the Doctor Masood Tariq which was pending in the court of Mr, Asim Hafeez civil judge lahore.
2. That being aggrieved the petitioner also filed a above cited civil suit before the honourable Mr. Asim Hafeez civil judge which is pending before the honourable judge, and now fixed for 15-07-11 .
3. That the respondents etc with malafide intention and ulterior motive withdrawn his case from the court of Mr. Asim Hafeez civil judge and on the same subject matter again filed a case against the petitioner and others which is now fixed for hearing before the Mr.Imran Akram civil judge lahore, and the date of hearing is now fixed for 09-07-11.
4. That it is pertinent to mention here that the case of the petitioner and the case of the respondents were pending before the honourable Mr . Asim Hafeez Civil judge lahore, but the respondents etc, with malafide intention and ulterior motive did not disclose the previous history of the cases in the fresh suit.
5. That in the interest of justice and fair trial of both the cases in a same dispute , it is necessary for the transfer of the case of the respondents may very kindly be transfered from the court of Mr , Imran Akram learned civil judge lahore to the court of Mr Asim Hafeez learned civil judge lahore, so the learned judge would be able to decide the matter as per law.
Under these circumstances its most humbly prayed that the case of the petitioner may very kindly be transferred form the court of Mr Imran Akram chadhuary civil judge Lahore to the court of Mr Asim Hafeez civil judge lahore
Any other relief which this honourable court deems fit may also be granted.
Through : -
Abdul Jabbar Hanjra,
Advocate High Court,