IN THE COURT OF LAHORE HIGH COURT LAHORE.
Mansoor Zahoor son of Zahoor Ahmed House No 152 /B New Muslim Town lahore.
1. C.C.P.O Lahore .
2. D.S.P. Nawan Kot circle Lahore.
3. S.H.O. Nawan kot Lahore.
4. Yahyaa Si . Imran, Khalid ,Yaqoob constables and 10 /12 unknow
other police officials , who can be identify if produced before the
5. Haider Zaman with 4 / 5 unknown persons.
6. The State.
MAY IT PLEASE YOUR HONOUR,
1. That abridgely the facts giving rise in the instant petition are that the petitioner is a law abiding citizen of Pakistan and enjoys all rights being provided by the constitution of Pakistan as the fundamental rights , moreover the addresses of the parties give above are correct for the services of the orders of this Honourable court.
2. That the petitioner is the owner of the property situated in the area of respondent No. 2 , while there is some dispute .
3. The land between the petitioner and the respondent No 5, while the respondent No 5 filed a suit for illegal dispossession act before the court of MR . Ahmd Nawaz.
4. That about a week ago the petitioner left the house of the petitioner due to some domestic affairs , and on 7 – 03- 09 , the parents of the petition
5. That the petitioner,s husband went to his job and her mother in law went on the darbar of Khazrat Baba Sardar Shah , on 8-03-09 at about 9/ 10 and the daughter in law of the petitioner was at home while her husband Asif went to his job , then the respondents no 2 to 3 and others came at the abode of the petitioner and after trapping the petitioner they also took ten thousand Rs. From home and jewellery and also took the petitioner with them .when the petitioner reached at the house of the respondents he asked them that she would not live with them , because she is a sui juris and she has also a baby so they should immediately leave her to her husband house.
6. That the respondents No 2 to 3 and others forcibly detained in a room of the house near firdous Market , and they also remain strict watching to the petitioner. And on 18.03-09 at about 7 am the petitioner succeded to escape herself from the custody of the respondents , and she hardly reached at the house of her husband , where she told the whole story to her husband and mother in law etc , who took the petitioner to the police station with the written application but the local police instead of any action threatening the petitioner and her in laws .
7. That being aggrieved the petitioner moved an application before the respondent no 1 for the registration of a criminal case against the rest of the respondents , but all in vain hence this application .
8. That the petitioner has no other efficacious remedy left with him except to invoke the jurisdiction of this honourable court for the redress of his grievances. Copy attached.
P R A Y E R
Keeping in view of the facts, and circumstances mention above, the respondent no 1 may kindly be directed to register a criminal case against the respondent no 2 to 5 in accordance with law and under the relevant provisions of law of p.p.c . any other relief deemed fit may also be awarded.
Through : -
Muhammad Javed Iqbal,
Advocate High Court,